Minneapolis Mediation Attorney
Mediation is a process whereby a neutral mediator assists clients in crafting unique resolutions to their own distinct conflicts. Kimberly Miller recognizes the benefits of mediation in resolving whatever family disputes may arise. She provides mediation services to reconcile disputes in all areas of family law, including divorce, spousal support, child custody, and child support.
Kimberly is an experienced mediator with a successful record in reaching positive solutions for families. She has practical, applied experience mediating family law disputes, bringing in depth, hands-on experience to the process. As a mediator, she facilitates negotiations and helps guide both parties to a mutually agreed-upon settlement, without court interference.
- A mediator acts as a neutral and does not take sides in the dispute.
- A mediator facilitates discussion and encourages collaboration between the parties in order to assist them in determining how best to resolve the conflict.
- The process can occur with or without individual lawyers.
- Because the parties control the outcome, they are often more satisfied with the mediated resolution than a litigated settlement.
- Once an agreement is mediated, a lawyer should be consulted to review the agreement and file the necessary papers to finalize the transition legally.
Mediation Lawyer in Minneapolis
With the experience she has gained, Kimberly understands that in difficult situations, the conduct of the mediator and the approach used to solve disputes play a significant role in achieving a positive solution for clients. From her office in Edina, MN, Kimberly Miller represents clients throughout the Twin Cities, including Anoka, Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington, Dakota, Wright, Sherburne, Scott and Carver counties. Contact KM Family Law to schedule a free confidential consultation to learn more about the benefits of mediation.